game booster wont boost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game booster wont boost

i've tried to install twice and when i try to turn gaming mode on it doesnt turn on. it says it will disable processes in the background, ect. but when i go back to the "main" tab it says gaming mode off.. i cannot get it to work at all.. anyone have any suggestions?

Originally posted by connorxkhaotic View Post
    i've tried to install twice and when i try to turn gaming mode on it doesnt turn on. it says it will disable processes in the background, ect. but when i go back to the "main" tab it says gaming mode off.. i cannot get it to work at all.. anyone have any suggestions?
    Hi,

It must be the first time you tried to boost. Please follow the wizard to select the services and processes and others at first.

Cheers.
    IObit Support Team--Any ideas or suggestions? Please kindly share with us...Thanx

Comment

well

i just tried to install it again and it still wont do anything for me... i followed the install wizard and did everything it said. so i still dont know why im having such a problem with this.. lol im just trying to run [cabal online us] anything else you could suggest?

Comment

Hi connorxkhaotic,

Was your re-install Clean Install? If not, please do so, and give us feedback.
        Are you running it with administrator rights?
        Are you trying to run it on battery power?
        Did you try using it with AVG disabled?
        Did you follow the advice of itobe?

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
        X