IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

can't get my premium Game booster to accept my key on new laptop !!!

start from the beginning my other laptop crashed so I put it in the shop to be rebuilt thinking it will be best to purchase a new laptop reinstall all my programs I bought well I ran into some serious issues with the Game booster premium will not let me use the key I bought few months ago its asking me to purchase another key for this computer wtf I have not even used a year yet ??

What am I supposed to do now I had no problem with the Advance system care pro get it re installed and it accepted the key no problem but Game Booster another story so if there is any way to figure out this issue let me know soon driving me nuts at the moment thanks guys

Dani

Hi Dani,

Normally, Licence code of any IObit paid (Pro or Premium) software will be invalid if the hard disk and CPU are changed and also, of course on a new PC/Laptop.

IObit is very generous in cases when renewing PCs or changing a hardware part of a PC by a Pro user.

Please send an e-mail to support@iobit.com for the attention of Cicely, and explain your situation in details giving your license code and original e-mail address to IObit.

I am positively sure that they are going to solve your problem .

Cheers.

Archived