IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Stopping browser

Ok im running windows 7 x64

Heres the problem before I use game booster v2.3 (pre) I can use my web browser fine. After I use game booster everytime I use my keyboard to type into the browser in the HTTP section the browser crashes. This is the same for all browsers. I can click with my mouse and browse that way however. Even after I restore to normal mode the problem still persists until I do a computer restart.

Any suggestions Im obviously eliminating something that needs to be running.

• 3 weeks later...

HTTP access issue

i have seen your problem on a friends machine. i didn't get to inspect it, but i have to return there laptop soon ill dive in further. i currently cant see my regular unnecessary items til i get a legit 1.6.0, instead of my current 1.6.01 bs , but if you have a check mark spot for HTTP un-check it, maybe you wont have to wait til i dive in her machine.

Archived