IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster 2.3 cant read my games

Hi cadegeo21, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

You should drag and drop the shortcuts of your games to Gamebox. Did you do it like that?

It will be helpful to IObit for investigating, if you give the names of the games.

Also more info for computer details in Public Profile will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi cadegeo21, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

You should drag and drop the shortcuts of your games to Gamebox. Did you do it like that?

It will be helpful to IObit for investigating, if you give the names of the games.

Also more info for computer details in Public Profile will be appreciated.

Cheers.

yeah i drag my games but it says "windows cannot open this file"

i try it on AVA online,CS source,Fate,Medal of Honor but it has still the same problem

Here is my computer details

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4600@2.40GHz

2.39 GHz, 1.00GB of RAM

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

NVIDIA GeFore 9500 GT

sorry i forgot to put bcuz im kinda busy

Thanks for the info cadegeo21,

now IObit should try to create the same condition to repeat the glitch.

BTW, what happens when you run Game Booster after you start any of those games and what happens when you put shortcut of one of the Windows' default games in the Gamebox?

Cheers.

Thanks for the info cadegeo21,

now IObit should try to create the same condition to repeat the glitch.

BTW, what happens when you run Game Booster after you start any of those games and what happens when you put shortcut of one of the Windows' default games in the Gamebox?

Cheers.

yea the gamebooster is working but this is what happen when i double click the game/s in my game box

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6994/screen3j.png

but then...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7548/screen4fy.png

:?

• 2 months later...

Same problem :( Details:

I drag & drop desktop game shortcuts (Quake3arena, AAO, other popular games) into the game box.

I get the same error, notice windows is looking for the right filename but with a ".lnk" extension.

Not sure how important it is to launch games from within the gamebox, I just get into gamemode then simply launch from the desktop shortcut. Does it really matter? Still thought I should report this glitch, not many people seem to have this problem.

P.S. I am very computer saavy & my PC is in tip-top running condition! (somewhat thx to ASC4:)

Archived