IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

game booster problem [SOLVED by GB 2.4.1]

I have just purchased game booster 2.4 and have entered by activation code and added my first game, every time I try to add other games to it it keeps asking for my activation code. I check the box on the lower left marked PREMIUM and it gives my activation code and it is a proper code.

I can only enter 1 game in the game box.:-(

what am I doing wrong?

Harry

will fix in GB v2.4.1

I have just purchased game booster 2.4 and have entered by activation code and added my first game, every time I try to add other games to it it keeps asking for my activation code. I check the box on the lower left marked PREMIUM and it gives my activation code and it is a proper code.

I can only enter 1 game in the game box.:-(

what am I doing wrong?

Harry

Hello Harry,

Sorry for the trouble you got.

It is a bug in the version 2.4. Fortunately, the bug will be fixed in our next update version of Game Booster v2.4.1 which is supposed to be released soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards.

Game booster have many of the problems. Firstly its bandwidth does not support it very well. Secondly when you play the game booster some notifications error shown to you and some interrupts shown to you. On the other hand, Some games comparison than game booster strongly bandwidth power and not create any interrupts.

Archived