IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Petition for Game Booster to remain Premium.

Please add your comments relating to IOBIT keeping Game Booster Premium.

Many of us have paid for this and we should not receive updates in a free or ad-aware version.

Please keep supporting the premium version and offer those that choose not to pay, either a stripped down free version or a fully functional ad-ware version.

Please do not abandon those who paid for this program.

It was my expectation when I paid for the premium version that I was getting features and function enhancements. Supporting development is assumed.

I actually had installed the beta to evaluate and then could not find a registration button.

Don't strip features, keep out the adware and I will be happy.

-Mike-

My suggestion is to Upgrade to a Faster computer, with the latest Operating-system software,

and stop loading Un-needed processes and services, that use up resources. :sad:

Doing that makes Booster software Obsolete. :wink:

I'm sure that IObit realizes that it won't be long before that will be true around the world,

with advances in system hardware and software.

My suggestion is to Upgrade to a Faster computer, with the latest Operating-system software,

and stop loading Un-needed processes and services, that use up resources. :sad:

Doing that makes Booster software Obsolete. :wink:

I'm sure that IObit realizes that won't be long before that will be true around the world.

I agree with you but that's not a practical solution for most. $10.00 software that will help me or $1,300.00 for a new gaming rig?

FYI, I just bought a new gaming rig so GB isn't as important as it used to be for me. Still. less running processes are better for speed and reduced conflict, always.

• 3 weeks later...
It was my expectation when I paid for the premium version that I was getting features and function enhancements. Supporting development is assumed.

I actually had installed the beta to evaluate and then could not find a registration button.

Don't strip features, keep out the adware and I will be happy.

-Mike-

You paid for a previous version just like I did I.Done deal.

Version 3 is free.What is the problem here?Would you like to spend $10 more?

You paid for a previous version just like I did I.Done deal.

Version 3 is free.What is the problem here?Would you like to spend $10 more?

No you are wrong.

We were told when we purchased the Premium version, we would receive updates forever.

Version 3 should remain premium and those that paid, should receive a premium version.

Stop being selfish

All of you asking for a Paid version of Game Booster are selfish folks, (Oohhh IObit please take my money!!!), don't even care that other people could take full advantage of such a good software, not everyone can paid for software specialy those who live in third world countries.

I know that we need to support software but IObit is doing the right thing by publishing GB3 completely free.

- Best regards to the IObit team, keep up the good work and don't listen those who want to maintain the poor in a level of limited software resources.

All of you asking for a Paid version of Game Booster are selfish folks, (Oohhh IObit please take my money!!!), don't even care that other people could take full advantage of such a good software, not everyone can paid for software specialy those who live in third world countries.

I know that we need to support software but IObit is doing the right thing by publishing GB3 completely free.

- Best regards to the IObit team, keep up the good work and don't listen those who want to maintain the poor in a level of limited software resources.

Let me guess, you are not from a free market country that rewards performance?

Why not just pool all of our income and divide it up evenly so that the ones without can be equal to the ones with?

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbayah.

I will never win this argument with someone that wants something for nothing.

Let me guess, you are not from a free market country that rewards performance?

Why not just pool all of our income and divide it up evenly so that the ones without can be equal to the ones with?

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbayah.

I will never win this argument with someone that wants something for nothing.

Oohhh sorry if my comment hurts your feelings, if you want to paid for free software then do it, is called "Donation", I just don't get it, you are receiving all what you pay for on the previos version but this time for free and you are complaining about it?

It's all about feel that you have something that not anyone can have, right? and BTW I always support software by buying it or translation into another languages cause I speak 4 so I dont want something for nothing, this is it for me in this thread

Have a nice day "masterblaster" and enjoy GB3 for free.

Oohhh sorry if my comment hurts your feelings, if you want to paid for free software then do it, is called "Donation", I just don't get it, you are receiving all what you pay for on the previos version but this time for free and you are complaining about it?

It's all about feel that you have something that not anyone can have, right? and BTW I always support software by buying it or translation into another languages cause I speak 4 so I dont want something for nothing, this is it for me in this thread

Have a nice day "masterblaster" and enjoy GB3 for free.

Please take the time to read the OP. You are off topic.

This is a petition to keep GB3 and beyond Premium.

If you want to start another thread to keep it free, please do so.

Updates forever to me means updates for that particular version.My version of Windows XP got updates while Windows Vista and Windows 7 emerged and flourished.Microsoft never gave me either of the newer operating systems for free because they are new versions of Windows not updates.

Anyhow I will agree to disagree with this petition and leave you alone to try and pay for Game Booster 3.

Updates forever to me means updates for that particular version.My version of Windows XP got updates while Windows Vista and Windows 7 emerged and flourished.Microsoft never gave me either of the newer operating systems for free because they are new versions of Windows not updates.

Anyhow I will agree to disagree with this petition and leave you alone to try and pay for Game Booster 3.

I understand your point but this is not the same as an operating system or an internet security suite.

I purchased Xpadder and it's good forever. I have others like that.

If it were made clear to me that what I paid would only be good until the next major version change, I wouldn't have purchased this. There are several other good game booster programs that I could have gone to.

FYI, all Licences for IObit paid products, unless specially bought for a longer time, are for 1 year. So updates are free for PRO/Premium products for 1 year only.

There has never been a paid product which the license was forever.

I don't see any point for this thread to be open for a longer time.

IObit have already a decision for the product, but they have read the thread though.

Thanks for your petition masterblaster.

Cheers.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

Archived