IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Grey or Red?

I'm giving a shot to using game booster, and going through the processes which it intends to stop, I ran into a question as to which is considered "staying on" and which is "being turned off," red or grey?

The first page starts off as red, clicking the check box turns them grey... the next page starts grey, clicking their boxes turns them red... neither of the pages say what color does what. Please let me know, as I don't wish to turn off processes that I don't want to.

Hi Silenteye7, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

RED means that there is a checkmark in the checkbox and that item will be closed/stopped when the Game Booster is ON.

GREY means that there is NO checkmark in the checkbox and the item will NOT be closed/stopped when the Game booster is ON.

Cheers.

Archived