IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't drag games to game box

Hi, I have the premium version of Gamebooster 2.41. I can't seem to drag my games to the game box. I also use Steam but I guess that's a Gamebooster 3 option right?

When I try to drag the games to the game box, it disapears and no icon shows up.

Thanks in advance.

shortcuts

Thanks for your response. I went into my steam folder, sitemaps, common, and just tried to drag the application icon to the game box. I also have short cuts already on my desktop but that doesn't seem to work. I'll try again by creating short cuts within the same folder.

Nope that didn't work. Created short cut within the same folder and tried to drag, same thing. Doesn't show up in the game box.

Hi gotham, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Have you tried creating shortcuts to the games on the desktop and dragging those shortcuts to the gamebox?

Yes, special Steam function is GB3 option.

Cheers.

Let's try something.

Create a shortcut of MS game Hearts on the Desktop. Drag and drop this shortcut to the Game box.

Please attach a screensot showing the result after that.

If still there is no shortcuts in the game box, I would advice a clean uninstall and reinstall of Game Booster which is described in Clean Install and USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS .

Cheers.

Archived