IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Intensifying Processor Performance ?

Toppack

On another forum site, I suggested to someone that they should try Game-Booster-3.

They replied with a question:

"What does 'intensifying processor performance' mean?",

that is in the discription of what GB does.

I could Not find a good answer and I don't use GB,

so can anyone explain exactly what that Means?

What is GB changing in the Processor?

hi Toppack

If we liken GameBooster to an efficiency expert that suspends the unnecessary processes in order to maximize profits/output, we could perhaps say that the output is intensified for one particular process (the chosen game).

Game Boosting means letting the game get priority over some other - for the game unnecessary processes. Boosts it up into another priority so to speak. The gaming experience thereby being intensified. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I don't use it either ;-)

On another forum site, I suggested to someone that they should try Game-Booster-3.

They replied with a question:

"What does 'intensifying processor performance' mean?",

that is in the discription of what GB does.

I could Not find a good answer and I don't use GB,

so can anyone explain exactly what that Means?

What is GB changing in the Processor?

So, you do Not think that GB makes any changes Directly related to the system hardware Processor?

That's what I was thinking also,

so to me the website description is Misleading,

or at least a poor choice of 'selling point' words.

I just wanted to get another opinion before sending that reply.

Hi Toppack

Ha-ha communicating is difficult, right? :-)

"Directly related to the system hardware"

What does that mean? Changing the hardware processor? Changing the way the hardware processor works? Or changing what the hardware processor works with? All cases would be "related" to my mind.

At least I understand that your gaming experience may be intensified by using GameBooster, especially in older and slower systems.

The advantage of GameBooster to my mind is that you do not have to stop all services not needed for gaming manually in services and then later start them again manually when you have finished gaming.

(You can also utilize Gamebooster as an easy method to experiment with your service settings)

GameBooster has automated these processes. Making that work easier for you.

But as I do not have the need for this, I just choose the services I need running - manually, and then use these settings all the time.

For some the gaming experience is then intensified by using GameBooster I think - and the settings of your services - and the resetting to your default service settings - is made more effective - making the processor's capacity concentrate on the needed chores :-) (Time Study) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

So, you do Not think that GB makes any changes Directly related to the system hardware Processor?

That's what I was thinking also,

so to me the website description is Misleading,

or at least a poor choice of 'selling point' words.

I just wanted to get another opinion before sending that reply.

What does that mean? Changing the hardware processor? Changing the way the hardware processor works? Or changing what the hardware processor works with?

Yes, that is Exactly what his question was. :wink:

I think I sufficently explained that it Does Not OverClock the processor. :-P

Hi Toppack

By overclocking the computer you may gain about 5 % extra speed and/or capacity, but I would not advocate it for older setups/machines while the overheating then could become a serious problem and the lifetime of the computer could drop drastically.

Therefore I do not think that IObit is instigating overclocking in GB, that could really be a problem for the millions out there that still uses older machines. This is just my thoughts though.

Not all societies are affluent!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Also I think that IObit would have mentioned that in the desciption of the program.

Yes, that is Exactly what his question was. :wink:

I think I sufficently explained that it Does Not OverClock the processor. :-P

Hi Toppack

Compared to the poorest societies I am very rich, but compared to my own society I am far from rich - living on a Danish pension - around 20 000 $ a year, I think. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

WHAT! Are you Saying that Not Everyone is Rich, like You Are:?: :lol:

Archived