IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster problem with games

mvp8

Hiii....

I only register in this forum just to solve my game booster problem. I am despairing!!

I install the program. When I'm playing, for example, GTA: San Andreas, perfect. It even improve the img quality and other things...

Well, when i Play PES2011 its sucks. I play with the lower qualit to improve the game without game booster. When i ran the game booster it work perfectly, however during the game it (the game) stops, stay a little dark, and suddenly starts to run faster in order to make up the time stoped. And is frustrating when I am trying to play...

Without the game booster that not happen, but the game has some brakes!! :(

Can anyone help me please?

Hi mvp

Please give some information about your hardware - computer - RAM - Disk size - free space etc.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hiii....

I only register in this forum just to solve my game booster problem. I am despairing!!

I install the program. When I'm playing, for example, GTA: San Andreas, perfect. It even improve the img quality and other things...

Well, when i Play PES2011 its sucks. I play with the lower qualit to improve the game without game booster. When i ran the game booster it work perfectly, however during the game it (the game) stops, stay a little dark, and suddenly starts to run faster in order to make up the time stoped. And is frustrating when I am trying to play...

Without the game booster that not happen, but the game has some brakes!! :(

Can anyone help me please?

I don't remember where I downloaded... No problem!! I solve it playingin low resolution!!

But the problem of Need for Speed: undercover still remain. I can't play it :(

When I run the game, even with game booster, it goes down after the intro. Appear a error message...

Here the my pc specs:

Vista with service pack 3

Core 2 Duo 2GHZ

Nvidia GeForce Go 8600M GS

2048 MB RAM

Hard drive 320Gb

Ca you help me please?

I don't remember where I downloaded... No problem!! I solve it playingin low resolution!!

But the problem of Need for Speed: undercover still remain. I can't play it :(

When I run the game, even with game booster, it goes down after the intro. Appear a error message...

Here the my pc specs:

Core 2 Duo 2GHZ

2048 MB RAM

Hard drive 320Gb

Ca you help me please?

Not bad specs, although I would start thinking about getting rid of Vista and looking for something better. Can you screenshot the error message and post it here? Also does this happen when Game Booster is on and off?

Here the my pc specs:

Core 2 Duo 2GHZ

2048 MB RAM

Hard drive 320Gb

Ca you help me please?

Vista Service Pack 3 ???????? :lol:

Did you play with the registry? Please read comments, discussions and articles about Vista sp3 in the web.

It has been a bug and officially Vista service pack 3 does not exist.

Cheers.

Vista Service Pack 3 ???????? :lol:

Did you play with the registry? Please read comments, discussions and articles about Vista sp3 in the web.

It has been a bug and officially Vista service pack 3 does not exist.

Cheers.

I wish Vista didn't exist at all, it's a terrible OS. There have been so many problems with it.

Archived