IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with some games with GB3

Gamebooster does significantly boost the performance of desmume emulator and an online mmorpg i'm playing (Luna Online). however, after a while, the screen freezes and everything is slowed down, leading up to the program being either too slow or not responding at all.

tried a few times with the boost and without so i'm quite sure of this...

is there anything that i can do? thnx

Hi johnlee88,

Please kindly help us look into this issue.;-)

1) Please help us check whether the the GB revert back to the normal mode when the issue occurs.

2) Please open the task manager , notice and write down the CPU and RAM when it first go to boosted mode and the issue occurs.

Thanks in advance!:smile:

Cicely is asking for a check to see if it reverts (undoes the changes) as its supposed to do. "help us check whether the the GB revert back to the normal mode"

I think she means but am not sure:

Cicely is asking you to go to the task manger before using gamebooster and do this... "Please open the task manager , notice and write down the CPU and RAM 'when it first go to boosted mode' " she means "before going to boosted mode" Then post this. This was only a first step.

The process of checking whether it reverts properly I assume you will find in the result of this thread. I suggest you be patient and understand that there is a bit of a language transition/translation here!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

So the information is:

1. it only reverts back to normal mode after i shut down the game

2. boosted: CPU near 0% usage, less than 1.0GB

during issue: 100%, 1.6GB

6%, 800MB before boosted

"sorry i'm not well versed with coms..."

I don't understand what you mean... Do you mean you are not well versed with computers? Or .com websites?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi johnlee88,

Thanks for the information provided.

Regarding the problem "during issue: 100%", please open Task Manager, click Processes tab, click CPU section, and take a screenshot of the Task Manager when this error happens. Make sure the processes with highest CPU are in the screen shot.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks again for your help.

Archived