IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster v3.2 - not closing explorer.exe as intended [Work around SOLUTION!]

[Work around SOLUTION!]

Guys, did you try deleting explorer.exe from ProcessWhiteList.txt @ C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3 folder?

Processes will not be listed in Processes category of Game Booster config until they are deleted from that file. You can also add new processes to that list.

Cheers.

If we edit the white list, Game Booster will close explorer.exe systematically for all games... This is not what I want personally, since an option is located in the tab "Others" of the GB control panel and can be checked or unchecked to close explorer.exe as desired just before starting a game. The problem is that since version 3.2, this process is not closed anymore by Game Booster, whether this option box is checked or not.

Have a nice day! :-D

Hehe!

Excuse me for my previous message: Enoskype's solution works perfectly! :oops: By removing explorer.exe from the white list, it appears in the processes list that can be temporarily closed by Game Booster, so we can then check or uncheck the option box, depending on our preference. Until IOBit repairs the problem, this is a good solution... :-D

The king Enoskype rules! :mrgreen: LoL!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived