IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Picking the Gaming Power plan without modifying it or other plans

I have this issue with GB where it modifies my current plan with the gaming plan and resets my choice. I want this following behavior. Game Booster checks if the gaming plan is there. If its there, it should use it right away. If its not, it should create a new one. I know I can disable the auto switching all together but I want the switch to happen cause I keep forgetting to switch back. Thanks.

Hi RickA

Did you mean?

I have this issue with GB where it modifies my current plan with the gaming plan and resets my choice.

I want this behavior:

1. Game Booster checks if the gaming plan is there.

2. If its there, it should use it right away.

3. If its not, it should create a new one.

I know I can disable the auto switching all together but I want the switch to happen cause I keep forgetting to switch back. Thanks.

Please don't shortcut your message while asking for help. This only causes the good volunteers here to have to slow down and guess! But I guess if you can't remember to switch back (when its that important to you), I certainly can't expect proper grammer for the translation engines to process! This is a worldwide forum!!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/edit.gif

Archived