IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I suggest that you implement deactivation of windows keys

Hello,

I think it might be a good idea if you would add a function which automatically deactivates all windows keys. This will prevent the usual "jumps to desktop" in the heat of the game when you accidentally hit a wrong key.

I fear that a reboot might be required for this function to work however, but perhaps there exists some possibility to deactivate them only while gamebooster is in booster mode?

Furthermore there should be an option in Gamebooster to deactivate CAPS LOCK as well (or the strange stuff that comes up when you hold CAPS lock too long (or was it when holding shift for a certain time or pressing it a lot of times in a row?) Surely you know what I mean :-D (I am from Europe so I cannot translate the name of the function correctly, also I do not even know it at the moment, lol). This is a regular windows option...it should not be too difficult to somehow turn it off temporarily.

This way, gamebooster would also be able to prevent the usual "jump to desktop desasters" caused by the damn windows keys / functions :-)

Just a suggestion :-)

Besides that I am very pleased with Gamebooster, keep up the good work :-)

Best regards,

medicineman9 from Europe

P.S.: As you are in "the field", you could think about making a software for PC power saving or something? Just an idea :-)

Hi medicineman

Have you checked out the program KeyTweak?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. to my mind your suggestion is so special that it would be used by too few people, but of course I am not a gamer :-)

Hello,

I think it might be a good idea if you would add a function which automatically deactivates all windows keys. This will prevent the usual "jumps to desktop" in the heat of the game when you accidentally hit a wrong key.

I fear that a reboot might be required for this function to work however, but perhaps there exists some possibility to deactivate them only while gamebooster is in booster mode?

Furthermore there should be an option in Gamebooster to deactivate CAPS LOCK as well (or the strange stuff that comes up when you hold CAPS lock too long (or was it when holding shift for a certain time or pressing it a lot of times in a row?) Surely you know what I mean :-D (I am from Europe so I cannot translate the name of the function correctly, also I do not even know it at the moment, lol). This is a regular windows option...it should not be too difficult to somehow turn it off temporarily.

This way, gamebooster would also be able to prevent the usual "jump to desktop desasters" caused by the damn windows keys / functions :-)

Just a suggestion :-)

Besides that I am very pleased with Gamebooster, keep up the good work :-)

Best regards,

medicineman9 from Europe

P.S.: As you are in "the field", you could think about making a software for PC power saving or something? Just an idea :-)

Archived