IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

game booster information

I have the game booster beta set up on my computer, problem is, I'm wanting to delete it on THIS computer and get it on my new computer when I get it, but on a brand new computer, is there a NEED for game booster? and if there is, could I just put MY copy on my flash drive and still be able to use it on my new computer? I can't use it on this computer because of how badly this computer handles its ram usage and cpu usage.

I loved the game booster, when I was using it before I just shut off everything on my computer anyways, it really helped me, but I have everything non essential to sound, internet security, and gaming/user safety shut done, so it just takes up more memory than with out it, so I am wanting information :-D

cmjf0013, when you inform the Forum about the specifications of your new PC, you will get the advice if you ask specific questions.

It is better to ask questions one by one or two, so the result of the suggestions can be verified.

BTW, please use the appropriate terms.

For example, you know that Deleting and Uninstalling in Computer terminology are two different operations.

Another one, such as what is putting your copy on flash drive?

Is it the setup file or the installed folders/files?

In general, shorter inquiries in for couple of questions are better understood and better replied.

Cheers.

cmjf0013, when you inform the Forum about the specifications of your new PC, you will get the advice if you ask specific questions.

It is better to ask questions one by one or two, so the result of the suggestions can be verified.

BTW, please use the appropriate terms.

For example, you know that Deleting and Uninstalling in Computer terminology are two different operations.

Another one, such as what is putting your copy on flash drive?

Is it the setup file or the installed folders/files?

In general, shorter inquiries in for couple of questions are better understood and better replied.

Cheers.

actually, about deleting and uninstalling, I didn't know there was a differnece, and about the set up files or install files, well, I have the games installed or its just a game I had a friend email me and I am using this Its hard to explain, its just like I click on it and it plays, but when its in playable order, I click on the folder and click move to drive E, whats that mean? AND I think, becuase I feel bad about making new threads alot, would that be ok if I messaged you when I had a new question, like for instance, say I find a file, or something, I tell you I found a new file, then you can tell me what it is, or to make a new thread? I really feel bad alot about making new threads

Archived