IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How can I make game booster stop changing my screen brightness? [Solved]

I'm not sure if this is the right section if not please tell me I'm sorry if I made the mistake.

Whenever I use Gamebooster (due to the fact I have a laptop) It turns my brightness from completely down to it's minimum setting all the way to max.

Is there a way to prevent that?

(Windows 7 on a toshiba laptop. if that's needed)

Hi LaggNinja... welcome to the Iobit forums!

Here is an idea... it is hard to read the text in my shot. I have a Toshiba laptop... you may have a different one. If the power saving function of your laptop is disabled then I would expect it would return to default... full brightness. Look for the powersaving function and make sure that it is unchecked within gamebooster... (you did not describe your laptop within your user computer details so I can't tell you what it would look like).

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10351&d=1345595333

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi LuanBR.

I'm with the same problem, I hate when GameBooster change my laptop's screen brightness, but I'm not using any power saver process, just windows' regular battery opitions... Any idea?

The manufacturer of your machine will have installed the power management softwares... then laid the Windows OS over the top of it. (I Think... depending on your response to this post)

Please describe your exact machine fully (hardware) so I can confirm. You may want to also include this information in your member profile along with the softwares that you've already listed.:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived