IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

RGB incompatible with Social Club

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

To look into the issue, please supply us the following details:

1. Please tell us the precise version of your L.A. Noire and where did you get it.

2. Please launch the game with RGB and then please press Alt+Tab to come back to desktop. Then right click the icon of RGB in system tray and click "Exit" to close GRB . After that, please check whether the game is normal.

3. Did you set "Boost Settings" automatically before the issue? Please check attachment 1 to see what I mentioned.

4. Please send us the screenshots in your Boost Settings like the attachment 2 in red boxes.

5. Please do not tick any setting in Boost Settings including Processes,System Services,Non-Windows Services,Others. Then please play the game with RGB again to see whether the issue continues.

6. Please click DIAGNOSE and click " “Analyze". Then send us the report.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks in advance.:wink:

Hi ragous,

Thanks for your fast reply.

To look into the issue, please send us the following 3 logs:

1. Boost.log. Usual Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\Boost.log

2. GameBooster.log. Usual Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\GameBooster.log

3. gbtray.log. Usual Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\gbtray.log

Thanks in advance. :-D

Hi ragous ,

To solve the issue, please try the steps below:

1. Please download and install the latest RGB 3.7 beta from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php#none

2. Please download gbtray.exe from http://wikisend.com/download/100740/gbtray.exe

3. Please right click the shortcut of RGB on the desktop and choose" Open File location" and put what you downloaded in step 2 to replace the original gbtray.exe.

4. Please launch RGB and play the game L.A. Noire again to see whether the issue can be solved. If it is OK, please tell us.

If you still has the same issues, Please send us the following logs to help us look into the issue further.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\Boost.log”

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\GameBooster.log”

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\gbtray.log”

Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D

Can't download from WikiSend,it asks for Username and Password,i created an account on WikiSend and used the Username and Password that i used in registration but still can't download.

I had no problem downloading the file, it didn't ask for any user name or password

You could try clearing your browser cache etc or try a different browser (I was using FireFox)

All the best, woz of oz

Hi ragous,

Thanks for your fast and active reply.:-D

As wozofoz said it does not need user name or password to download the file.

Please try as wozofoz to get the file.

Thanks wozofoz's timely reply. :wink:

Your gbtray.exe doesn't work properly.

http://i42.tinypic.com/rihi8g.jpg

although RGB launches after pressing "OK" it doesn't work properly,i try to launch the game from RGB but it only applied the "Boost Settings" and didn't launch the game,and the exe of RGB disappeared from processes list,had to restart explorer.exe to see the desktop again lol

Hi ragous,

Thanks for your fast reply.

You get the error message is because that you run gbtray.exe directly. You need to put it in the installation folder of RGB to replace the original one.

Please refer to my steps carefully and try it again.:-D

Archived