How do I make program exceptions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make program exceptions?

Whenever I start up a game on Game Booster it closes Xpadder which I need to usee my controller is there a way to put Xpadder on some sort of program exception list so it doesn't close?

Hi RazedtoHell, welcome to IObit Forum!

Since you have not indicated anything about Razer even in your public Profile, I presume you are talking about Game Booster 3.4.
    Click the Configuration and unmark Xpadder process/service and save. Next time GB will not close it.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

That was a quick one. By the way, what could cause GB to automatically close Xpadder? I mean, is there a fix for that yet? Or any work around?

Comment

Hi hirsche,

Please add Xpadder to the processes whitelist of GameBooster by taking instructions below:

Open Game Booster -> Click Configure button -> Click Edit button -> Click Edit processes whitelist -> Then add Xpadder to the whitelist -> Save the whitelist file.

@enoskype,

Thanks for your timely and kind reply.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X