Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Game Booster work for Browser-based and on-line Java-client based games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Game Booster work for Browser-based and on-line Java-client based games?

Greetings!

I enjoy playing Eldevin and Royal Quest which are browser-based and online Java-client based games, not true stand-alone disk installed games. Is there anyway to configure Game Booster to work with them?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Jim in NYC

Hi, the definition of Gamebooster is that it speeds up the PC performance when responding to games. I think it's safe to assume that this will be included?

Comment

I'm getting conflicting reports from game users whether this is so. GB will enhance standalone and fully installed games, but the jury is still out whether it's able to reach into browsers and enhance java-based clients for within-browser gaming. Need iobit techs to comment on this
      Last edited by jimwg; Apr. 29th, 2015, 22:38. Reason: expand

Comment

Hi All,

Game Booster 3 has not been update for a long time. It is suggested to try the latest Razer Cortex from http://www.iobit.com/razercortex.php
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X