IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Welcome

game booster & ASC

Another great pruduct by Iobit congrats. never had any problems with any of your software as i run all of them couple times a week. currently im runinng it on a asus formula rampagex38 with pentium e8400 @3.0 ghz ' 4gb corsair dominators runnig @1064 ati visiontek 4870x2.1gig and windows vista ultimate sp1. I really dont need to much of a boost but it knocks out lota backround services that cant be turned off really to easly alowing any 1 to better there performnce 4 games. I even left it runin was surfin web watchin vids and still ran with out a hitch so enjoy keep up the good wrk8-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gday been hearing stories about certain acceleration software gets you ban by punkbuster..

Just today got an email asking why did I get banned from your server!

This lad was using speederXP which is another software which increases your pc hardware. Punkbuster named it a speed hax. Should we be worried with Gamebooster?

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=4445

mickd

I think not.We're talking apples to oranges here.GB shuts down some unneeded services to help your "internal" performance in terms of CPU.Your bud's program sounds like pipelining on steroids,hogging bandwidth through multiple requests.Also,see post #5 in this thread regarding services disabled while surfing.You don't want to compromise your security.Besides,I'm not sure GB would speed up your internet connection anyway.It just makes more memory and CPU available for "heavy" applications such as games.I disagree with post #3 in the link provided.IObit's description of GB makes no mention of such adjustments or modifications.

GB good for other things

ive been experimenting by using GB to run my netbook in "chopped" mode.

on a small machine with limited rescources this really trims down and speeds up a lot of things, frees up half my ram and a lot of cpu time.

GB is good for more than games...

could it come with a run on startup feature?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using Game Booster.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know I have been using Game Booster at:-

v8thunderonline fulstop co full stop uk/

where we race in a Virtual Online Nascar League.

We use Nascar Racing 2003 software for racing in this league, and I have never had any problems using your Game Booster utility!

Well done!

Many thanks,

v8racer

• 2 months later...

Hi jelrikj

You are welcome to give it a go!

please remove the advertising link from your signature!!

Cheers

solbjerg

i now using Game Booster V1.22 everything is fine but just the dutch laungage file needs a big update. because the text overlays the buttons.

Hi jelrikj

Yes, I find that ok (haven't discussed it with other administrators though)

but I personally think that as long as it doesn't link it is acceptable in most cases.

Sufficiently interested persons can find it anyway but the unwary aren't tempted to follow a link.

Cheers

solbjerg

is that better Solbjerg?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont know if this is the right place to put this, but anyway I notice a lot of telling people off for putting link off's in their sigs. So why dont you turn the url of by the board then it wont be a problem this can be done for the forums or the sigs thats how i dealt with it anyway.

Just the advertising oggle.

The objection is not to links, but to advertising links. For instance if you wanted to place a link for your own personal page, about your life and interest, activities, etc. That would be perfectly acceptable!!

p.s. depending upon what these were :-)

Hi Oggle

I think we will accept the address without the link.

Please also mention that it is a gaming community!

We will check it out and if we find it ok, you may keep it without linking it.

Sufficiently interested persons can easily place the http://www. (or whatever it is) in front of your address themselves.

If we find very inappropriate content there we will remove it and possibly ban you. I just mention that to be quite straight about it, I do not expect it to be so :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok i understand so if i was to put an image linking to my site which is a gaming community is that permissible or construded as andvertising

Archived