Other languages for Game Booster.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated, correct Turkish language file for Game Booster 1.0 Final

Please find attached Turkish.lng for Game Booster 1.0 Final to use it in Turkish.
    The language file extracted by setup file is garbled. (Non-Unicode characters.)

Download the updated attached file to the folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

When you choose Turkish as a language in the Options, Game Booster 1.0 Final will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Files</LEGEND></FIELDSET>Turkish.lng (2.6 KB)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son (Game Booster 1.0 Final) için güncelleştirilmiş, doğru Türkçe dil dosyası<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son'u (Game Booster 1.0 Final) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish.lng dosyasını bulun.Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası karışmıştır. (Unicode-olmayan karakterler.)

Güncelleştirilmiş ekli dosyayı aşağıdaki klasöre indirin:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son (Game Booster 1.0 Final) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

---------------------------------------------------
    Attached Files
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Portuguese language file for Game Booster 1.0 Final

Portuguese language file for Game Booster 1.0 Final.
      PS: Brazil = = Portuguese
      Hehe, remove the Brasil.lng because it is outdated compared to Portuguese.lng.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by enoskype; Apr. 21st, 2009, 20:14.
      魔鬼之夜 (Dher)

Hic Sunt Dracones

Comment

Who made the Czech ugly translation

Hello there, I am here to notice that whoever made the czech translation, the one was compleatly out of the idea about the things... I offer to correct it... The current translation is absolutely nonsense... Anyhow, pleas let me know if I can help with it...

Also the program seams to use no unicode coding or fonts for the "main button"

When I run it on my XP with the nonsense czech transpation, the main button shows incorrect symbols...

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk

Comment

Hi Kaucuk
          In the language folder it says "CZ by Damned" - probably a Czech user.
          You are welcome to make a new one. All language files apart from English and perhaps Chinese are made by users.
          Take a look in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section, the translating procedure is explained there, - also where to send it or make it available.
          0=Pøejít na hern?režim!
          If it is this kind of nonsense then perhaps some of the special Czech characters isn't shown correctly, and you should correct it and advise support@iobit.com about it.
          Tell them the character numbers of the affected characters. Or write them here and I will give you their numbers. Save your corrected lng. file in unicode coding and send them that.
          Cheers
          solbjerg

Originally posted by Kaucuk View Post
          Hello there, I am here to notice that whoever made the czech translation, the one was compleatly out of the idea about the things... I offer to correct it... The current translation is absolutely nonsense... Anyhow, pleas let me know if I can help with it...

When I run it on my XP with the nonsense czech transpation, the main button shows incorrect symbols...

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk
          太阳山 (solbjerg)
          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
          Itemized subjects Table of content
          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
          Clean Install concept Clean Install
          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

RE

Hi,
            Czech language it's very, very specific language. The same problem has been with AWC and ASC.
            Solving?
            Change in resource: Font.Charset = ANSI_CHARSET on Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET
            For example:
            RCData: TForm1
            Left = 128
            Top = 152
            Width = 249
            Height = 53
            Cursor = crHandPoint
            Caption = 'Switch to Gaming Mode! '
            Default = True
            Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET
            Font.Color = clWindowText
            Font.Height = -14
            Font.Name = 'Tahoma'
            Font.Style = [fsBold]
            ParentFont = False
            TabOrder = 2
            OnClick = BitBtn1Click
            Layout = blGlyphRight

Czech translation is flawless and precise.
            More questions?:wink:
            Last edited by Damned; Apr. 24th, 2009, 12:52.
            http://damnedovycestiny.webnode.cz/

Comment

Originally posted by Kaucuk View Post

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk
              Překlad je správnej, jen je potřeba změnit CHARSET v programu z ANSI na DEFAULT

EDIT : Translation by Google
              Translation is good, but it is necessary to change the CHARSET in from ANSI to DEFAULT
              Last edited by enoskype; May. 21st, 2009, 16:29. Reason: EDIT

Comment

Hi Damned
                Good of you to join!
                Line 18 looks like this in the Czech language by me.
                18=Ukonèen?program?na pozad?mùže dát více síly a prostoru Vašim hrám!
                All those questionmarks can't be right??
                What should it say? (Ukončit)? Perhaps there is a problem with házek (caron)?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
                Is it just one character that exhibits this behaviour?
                Have you tried saving the language file (.txt or .lng) in the unicode coding and sending IObit that?
                Cheers
                solbjerg
                太阳山 (solbjerg)

Comment

Czech language

See on picture, down the files Czech.lng and send me feedback.

The instructions I sent to support gamebooster (Justin).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Damned
                    The attached file look fine to me (I do not read or speak Czech) but all the extra questionmarks are gone.
                    Fine job!
                    And in unicode coding too!! Very good!
                    Was it just the házek/caron character that acted up?
                    Cheers
                    solbjerg

Originally posted by Damned View Post
                    See on picture, down the files Czech.lng and send me feedback.

The instructions I sent to support gamebooster (Justin).
                    太阳山 (solbjerg)

Comment

Czech

Download the zip file and Review the Czech language. Zip archive contains a folder with the rar archive and the archive file contains the executable files for GB
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Damned
                        I have already exchanged the Czech file in the folder with yours - one of the first things I did.
                        Really do not have a use for it, - but just to have it in a correct form.
                        I am a Danish user and have translated the different language files into Danish.
                        Cheers
                        solbjerg

Download the zip file and Review the Czech language. Zip archive contains a folder with the rar archive and the archive file contains the executable files for GB
                        太阳山 (solbjerg)

Comment

Czech includes letters with hooks and commas. Their views on ANSI_CHARSET is problematic. The default language is either "default" or "EASTEUROPE" or "Windows - 1250". Hooks and lines are almost all soft-case letters.
                          Czech alphabet: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, ch, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, ř, s,š, t, ť , u, v, w, x, y, z, ž. For this we have: á, č, ď, ě, í, ň, ó, ú, ů, ý, and in large letters.
                          Last edited by Damned; Apr. 24th, 2009, 14:05.

Comment

Ok Damned
                            All your special characters:
                            225 269 271 283 237 328 243 250 367 253 382 Ansi
                            U+E1 U+10D U+<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:metricconverter ProductID="10F" w:st="on">10F</st1:metricconverter> U+11B U+ED U+148 U+F3 U+FA U+<st1:metricconverter ProductID="16F" w:st="on">16F</st1:metricconverter> U+FD U+17E Hex
                            If you subtract 32 from the numbers shown you will get the upper case letter.
                            In hex it is slightly more complicated and the 16 number system will have to be understood U+E1 will become U+C1 and U+10D will become U+ED and so on.
                            Not very large numbers but 6 characters over 256 ansi
                            Cheers
                            solbjerg

Czech includes letters with hooks and commas. Their views on ANSI_CHARSET is problematic. The default language is either "default" or "EASTEUROPE" or "Windows - 1250". Hooks and lines are almost all soft-case letters.
                            Czech alphabet: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, ch, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, ř, s,š, t, ť , u, v, w, x, y, z, ž. For this we have: á, č, ď, ě, í, ň, ó, ú, ů, ý, and in large letters.
                            太阳山 (solbjerg)

Comment

But I'm not a programmer, but the Head of Logistics. Program and can not write in HEXeditoru. It would take a very, very, very, very.................................long time :razz::lol::cry:

Comment

Ok Damned
                                But the ansi number is converted to character by holding down Alt and pressing the number on the numberpad.
                                The unicode (hex) numbers can be converted to characters by placing the hex number in Word and while the cursor is directly behind it holding down Alt and pressing x.
                                Cheers
                                solbjerg

But I'm not a programmer, but the Head of Logistics. Program and can not write in HEXeditoru. It would take a very, very, very, very.................................long time :razz::lol::cry:
                                太阳山 (solbjerg)

Comment

Working...
                                X