IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Logitech setpoint app. detection and game booster game box

If anyone is familiar with logitech setpoint software, and the application detection feature, I am using this with my logitech g500 to auto activate my mouse profiles with each specific game.

Problem is, the mouse profiles wont activate when I execute from the game box, only when I use the original .exe.

Anyone know any tricks, a way around this?

Hi breacherman,

Have you tried creating a shortcut of-original.exe- on the desktop and dragging that icon from Desktop to Game box?

Are you in Gaming Mode when you use the -original.exe-, so the mouse profiles are activated?

In other words, when you are in Gaming Mode, do your mouse profiles work?

Cheers.

Thx for your reply....

"Have you tried creating a shortcut of-original.exe- on the desktop and dragging that icon from Desktop to Game box?"

Yes, that is how I have had everything setup up.

I have made shortcuts of all my games .exe's and dragged them into the game box. And untill now, I had been launching all my games from the game box.

"Are you in Gaming Mode when you use the -original.exe-, so the mouse profiles are activated? In other words, when you are in Gaming Mode, do your mouse profiles work?"

Yes. The profiles are active while in gaming mode. But I have to go into game booster and manually turn on gaming mode on, then launch from the .exe of the corresponding game, outside of gamebooster.

Which makes the whole reason of having the game box pointless, which is one of the reasons I bought the software.

• 1 month later...

logitech mouse button assignment issue

when i run the game booster. my mouse buttons assignments are not being activated.

useing latest setpoint software from logitech. with game detection enabled and applied. and game mode settings applied also.

also i am useing steam service to download and play my games.

i am a premium member.

I believe one of the services that is being shutdown by game booster is the issue, but i am not sure which one. have not messed with it much. to busy. but I think iobit should become aware of the problem.

so here I am typeing this to you peps.

operateing system is vista 64 bit

l8r SerfT

[Edit] by melvin_deal: I have combined these two threads as they concern the same topic.

me 2

I am haveing the same problem.

I posted in bugs and on the forums. it is something to do with the shortcut, when it is put in the box. (more detailed info. of my setup is in bugs section)

waiting for reply, just like you.

SerfT

• 1 year later...

Setpoint problems

I am having the same issue. Gamebooster turns off my Setpoint mouse button assignments. I tried putting the setpoint process (setpoint.exe & KHALMNPR.exe) into the whitelist, but KHALMNPR.exe will not stay in the list for some reason. I also tried looking for the Setpoint Services Gamebooster may be stoping, too add to the services whitelist, but I cant find any infomation detailing adsactly what they are. I am probably barking up the wrong tree anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Great product but this is a dealbreaker if it can't be fixed.

Cheers.

Gaza.:|

As Above

Same problem here.

My Setpoint mouse button assignments will not work once gaming mode is activated. This is the case when launching from the Game Box and from the desktop icons.

I tried putting the setpoint process (setpoint.exe & KHALMNPR.exe) into the whitelist, but KHALMNPR.exe will not stay in the list for some reason. I also tried looking for the Setpoint Services Gamebooster may be stoping, too add to the services whitelist, but I cant find any infomation detailing adsactly what they are. I am probably barking up the wrong tree anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Great product but this is a dealbreaker if it can't be fixed.

Cheers.

Gaza.

Archived