IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why my registration keep rolling back?

SHJordan

Hi SHJordan

I would try a clean install of the program.

Clean install concept explained in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, i got my license serial number inputed on the registration box, hit ok. Says it was registered and all... but when i try adding games to the gamebox, it resets it back to normal state, whats going on?

Hi SHJordan,

Can you change the state of license.dat file in main GB folder to Read-only from Properties just after it says it was registered and all...

See if it helps to keep the license.dat file intact and GB is kept as Premium.

Cheers.

Just tried it... err... didn't work... =\

Steps made:

1. Open GB. Normal way
  2. Click on upgrade button.
  3. Input the serial code.
  4. Close this window.
  5. Make the dat file read only.
  6. Tried getting other game into the box.
  7. Reseted to the default state.

Hi SHJordan,

Yours is an unusual glitch, please send an e-mail directly to IObit as a paid customer, or/and send a PM to Cicely explaining your situation.

Cheers.

Could you forward this thread to her? I've already entered in contact with some support representants by e-mail, and answered a moderator by PM.

I have the same problem

Hello, I also have been having the same issues. My membership rolled back to the free version. The first time it happened, I went back into my email to retrieve the code, but when I entered it, I was told that I have exceeded the number of PC's on the license, even though I have only used it on two. May I possibly get my liscense renewed or something:?:

Hi dymeshot

If you read the license information it clearly states that if you just buy a single license it is for one computer only. It is possible to get a license for several computers if you order that, but it will usually cost a bit more.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello, I also have been having the same issues. My membership rolled back to the free version. The first time it happened, I went back into my email to retrieve the code, but when I entered it, I was told that I have exceeded the number of PC's on the license, even though I have only used it on two. May I possibly get my liscense renewed or something:?:

Hi All,

We do have the registration bug in GB V2.2 for some codes. We will release a bug fixed version GB V2.3 in this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience at present. :oops:

SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR KEY!

Hi Cicely, thank you for confirming that. ;D

I'll be waiting for the new release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived