IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

V2.3 problem same as in v2.2 for me

jakeedog

how to hide

Cannot hide icon and notification in system tray(show) hidden icons. Had same problem with v2.2 but not v2.1.

first create short cut, hide in the system file folder OR user it doest say no to you ( make sure that in short cut properties mark it hidden ).....then delet the short cut from system start menu...etc...pls see pal go tosytem tray just right click on it ...:twisted: it works...i have sent the screen shots ...it worked for me

how to hide

Cannot hide icon and notification in system tray(show) hidden icons. Had same problem with v2.2 but not v2.1.

first create short cut, hide in the system file folder OR user it doest say no to you ( make sure that in short cut properties mark it hidden ).....then delet the short cut from system start menu...etc...pls see pal go tosytem tray just right click on it ...:twisted: it works

HOW to HIDE.rar

Shotrcut to which folder,IoBit folder in C: Programs x86 or the IoBit folder in C :Program data?

What I am saying here is that when I install either v2.2 or 2.3 premium you have the show hidden icon in the system tray ok,when I go to customize that icon to(Hide icon and notifications) It does not work it reverts back to show icon and notification when I reboot or startup. This does NOT happen when I use v2.1 premium. I know its a little thing but to me it is annoying.

Archived