IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Premium poppin off

Syrex

I currently have GB2.2 premium however the graphic within the program says Game Booster 2.2 and the "upgrade" button is there now, however I get full functionality of the program (least what I have been used to). When I click upgrade and input my info it states "The License code has been activated for maximum PCs and cannot be used. Please purchase another license code for this PC".. umm huh? This is the 2nd-3rd time this has done this to me, and I would remove and reinstall - that option appears to be no longer an option. Can someone please help get my program back on track? Need more info? lemme know.

Hi Syrex, welcome to the IObit Forum.

Most probably the setup file you have downloaded was for version 2.2. (MajorGeeks had an incorrect uploaded setup file.)

Please download the setup file for version 2.3 from THIS post, after installing, post back again for the result.

Cheers.

yes, I installed over 2.2. Was afraid to do clean install again, seeing as I still have access to some of premium content and it's the weekend lol. Didn't figure IObit's key personnel would be working. Will clean install tonight and post results ready for tomorrow. Ty's for your help thus far enoskype & masterblaster.

Hi Syrex

Do you know that a clean install also entails deleting the leftover program folder?

Please take a look at the links in my signature :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

No, sorry, clean install did not work either -- uninstalled, rebooted, installed. Provided new pic. What am I to do?

yes solbjerg, I saw your post in my search for finding the answer and used it, I also started to use the advice listed in the post named "How to retrive a lost license & Resolve License Issue" posted by enoskype but upon trying to download the program as mentioned in the email I received, in step #3 :"3) Re-install the latest Game Booster Premium edition from (lists an address)..." it tried to get me to download version 2.2. Before I go off on any more wild tangents was hoping I could get a definite affirmation as to which way to go. Thanks again for all the support thus far :)

Welcome

yes solbjerg, I saw your post in my search for finding the answer and used it, I also started to use the advice listed in the post named "How to retrive a lost license & Resolve License Issue" posted by enoskype but upon trying to download the program as mentioned in the email I received, in step #3 :"3) Re-install the latest Game Booster Premium edition from (lists an address)..." it tried to get me to download version 2.2. Before I go off on any more wild tangents was hoping I could get a definite affirmation as to which way to go. Thanks again for all the support thus far :)

Version 2.3 is available @ Major Geeks

Internode - Australia link definitely works, I just tried it.

Install, enter your License # and you should be good to go :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Syrex

Questions about license is also described in Usage of IObit Products and there is a link to the license questions in wozofoz signature! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks for the tidbit woz, although obtaining 2.3 is not the problem. I already have 2.3 installed. It's the other points of my post that are a problem.

hmmm

well I'm not sure how much more descriptive I can be. I have clean installed, I have followed the "license fix" link, I have upgraded to 2.3, anything else??? I am posting 2 more pictures to help visually show what happens (after clicking the upgrade button) and what I have done (via setup).

Hi Syrex

Your first screenshot tells us that you already have activated your license on another computer.

Have you changed your computer - new harddisk or new motherboard?

All this is also described in the mentioned links, please read!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. If you already have the pro version you cannot upgrade further

well I'm not sure how much more descriptive I can be. I have clean installed, I have followed the "license fix" link, I have upgraded to 2.3, anything else??? I am posting 2 more pictures to help visually show what happens (after clicking the upgrade button) and what I have done (via setup).

Hi Syrex,

Addition to solbjerg's advice, there was a problem with the licensing in GB 2.2 , but it is solved with GB 2.3. (See thread and the last post there: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=9598)

If this is the only PC that you have been using GB, then contact IObit directly or PM to Cicely , explain your situation in detail.

Cheers.

ok

my apologies. I was under the assumption that Iobit directly ran these forums. Would love to contact them but am unsure how as, again, I thought this was the way, lol. Will PM Cicely. Yes GB only on this computer. Thanks for helping and trying to get this resolved :) Yes I read that thread by Shjordan. I read that before posting my problem. :)

Archived