IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am NOT AN IOBIT EMPLOYEE

Phalin

I've been using IObit software for many yrs. Over that time there have been a couple software upgrades that caused problems, but IObit was always quick to rectify the problem.

Problems with upgrades with security software is always an issue. Just check with any AV product out there.

Recently I noticed that IObit has a poor rating with WOT (Web of Trust) website rating browser utility. So I decided to check it out.

It seems that people are still posting comments about an issue a few yrs back where some Malwarebytes data files were used. IObit apologized for this and fixed the problem.

But so many ratings were posted and comments made, its clear that it was a smear campaign against IObit. I wont say who I think was behind it but all the links posted are directed to Malwarebytes forums.

So I'm hear to ask people that use IObit products and enjoy them or just feel they do the job they are intended to do. If you use WOT click on the circle and rate IObit as you feel appropriate.

If you don't have WOT its a fine browser extension please install it and take a few minutes to rate IObit, I think they deserve better then they have been dealt.

Thank you

Michael T Terkos

System Security Consultant.

I remember that Panda endorses people to get WOT, even though they have not let go of that old problem WOT is still very useful for a browser object. But you have to be careful of bias ratings. Not only IObit but also like other company products like STOPZilla.

WOT... source of information.

There is information available on the Internet.

Anytime you allow others to interpret it for you then you may possibly fall under the guises of their influence. Wot is a case and example of this.

Find out the truth for your own through many multiple sources and you will see the truth. You will see the WOT then.

(plus its not healthy to your machine to keep adding things to it to try to make your life easier... you may only be adding things that ultimately lead you to frustration)

Look at many sources, then make your decision!

Live long and prosper!

-Mel

P.S. wot ah ment 2 say...

What I meant to say is, its noble for Phalin to suggest positive feedback!!! Post-away on Wot if you wanna! Make it a point of going out of your way to do that though. Just like you would any site.

Let me add here ,A old time User From the Old days from the very first Internet

when one was delighted to pull in sites from 30 to 100 miles

interesting thinking,well we all have a opinion ? and that's not to say its bad,can be healthy or could also be bad?

but I often wonder why people allow a site , like wot to influence there decision.or what thy like,or dislike,would I personally install this or the like,No just I feel is disruptive to a system and a form of snooping,plus the fact thy or the like influence what I may or may not like or that matter You,

I like melvins comments on this and find that well put.

look try any program ,then make up your mind and not some radicals that post there fore or against .and use wot and similar site to get there point across

Mr Bean

Archived