IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

license code no good [FIXED]

jimrich

• 3 months later...

Hi d.reaves... welcome to Iobit Forum!

It is unlikely Jimrich will answer your question as he has not been here since Aug 15,2011. Can you please describe your issue? Had you just upgraded your License to Pro... or just updated from version 4 to 5? How did you go about inserting your license information into ASC? What version of ASC are you using??

Please elaborate!!

If you want to send mail directly to the Iobit Online support team... here is the link to the form you need -> http://www.iobit.com/onlinefeedback.php

I hope some of this helps!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

Welcome

i recieve an invalid code message. could yu tell me how you fixed your problem

Welcome to the forum :smile:

You would have already received an email from Avangate when you first purchased the IObit software. That email contained your License code

If you can't find the email then you can get a copy of the License Code sent to the same email address by going to IObit - Retrieve License

The best method is to Copy the license code from the email and Paste it into the software box rather than typing it in.

If that doesn't work I suggest you try a Clean Uninstall & Install

See This Post for details.

Screenshots are in This Post

If the license still says invalid you should contact IObit Online Support

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived