IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

license key of new download

karenbush

I downloaded the 10bit malware and also the Advanced Care. Neither one seems to recognize the licensing code and I copy pasted from the email sent to confirm the order/payment.

I finally found them in my Program folder, but not on desktop. All the files, etc seem to be in the program folder but keeps giving me the Free version when I try to run it. Like I said, I've copy/pasted the licensing key but nothing. Any suggestions besides a 'clean' install? It shouldn't be this difficult, I'm sure.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

...I finally found them in my Program folder, but not on desktop.....

This is normal, there should only be shortcut icons on your desktop while the software lives in Program Files.

I downloaded the 10bit malware and also the Advanced Care. Neither one seems to recognize the licensing code and I copy pasted from the email sent to confirm the order/payment....

...Like I said, I've copy/pasted the licensing key but nothing. Any suggestions besides a 'clean' install? It shouldn't be this difficult, I'm sure.

No, it shouldn't be that difficult and you shouldn't need to do a clean install if you have only just installed unless the download was corrupted.

Do the free features of the software work while in Free mode?

Do you have internet connection when you enter the License Code, the code must be verified at the IObit database before it is fully accepted.

Have you restarted your computer since installing the software?

I have moved your post to it's own thread so it will be more prominent :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

license key of new download

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, it works with the 'free' download just without the paid version add-ons. There are no icons on the desktop after I downloaded. I'm wondering if there's an installation step that I didn't do. Are you saying that I might wait for 10bit and Advance care to recognize the license number and my user account,etc before it will work? I have the emails with the copy/paste info for the license numbers. I'll give it a wait for another 12 hours or so. Maybe it takes a while? thanks again for your response.

...There are no icons on the desktop after I downloaded. I'm wondering if there's an installation step that I didn't do....

There should be a page in the setup wizard that has an option to put shortcuts on your desktop, these should be ticked by default.

You could try installing the software again over the top, not a clean install, just launch the setup files you downloaded again.

....Are you saying that I might wait for 10bit and Advance care to recognize the license number and my user account,etc before it will work? I have the emails with the copy/paste info for the license numbers. I'll give it a wait for another 12 hours or so. Maybe it takes a while?...

If you have already received your License Code then it should work now.

Just to double check you could go to IObit - Retrieve License and put your email address in the ASC and IMF boxes and you will be sent a copy of your License Code. Check to see they are the same as you received before.

....Yes, it works with the 'free' download just without the paid version add-ons.....

It sounds like a license problem rather than a software problem so if none of the above is a solution please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely with a link to this thread.

Cicely can organize new License Codes or whatever is necessary to fix the problem.

All the best, woz of oz

Whatever the cause of the problem, it seems to me your company does not handle the licenses in a good way.

As you know I also suffered from an 'update' which in fact was nothing more than a ploy to transform my license from paid pro to free and this well before the due date. After much trouble, you corrected by sending me an email with a code to introduce as license number.

After a couple of weeks, I had again the same problem ... but this time I could not be bothered going through all the hassle again as my license was expiring just 3 weeks later.

I used the "free" version a few days then I decided to eliminate it altogether from my computer and I now use another program instead. My conclusion is thta I lost money with your company because my license was cancelled TWICE before time. Your maketing side seems to have a policy to strongarm the client to renew his license weeks before expiry.

As I had commented on another thread, I like your product but I dont like your marketing method. Long term, you need to retain customer loyalty because customers will not use the product if they 'dislike' the company for its methods.

I recommend you give more attention to your sales and marketing division in order to stop them from abusing the client's patience.

Hi Lef48!

It is unfortunate that you had so much difficulty concerning your license.:cry:

I do wish to point out that out of the millions of ASC downloads, only a few have these kinds of issues and they are usually easily and quickly resolved!

I do not think that in these instances it is any kind of "ploy" to get users to renew their licenses early.

As we are volunteers here with no direct line to Iobit, perhaps an idea would be for you to contact Iobit support directly if you wish to voice your issue to them!? Here is a link to Iobit online support/feedback: http://www.iobit.com/onlinefeedback.php

Hope this is helpful!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Try support again, I promise you'll get your problem solved. And ASC is the best program to clean your PC out of all of them.

Archived