IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit/5&malware down loads from mg

Toppack

I recieved this Message, from a new member, but I do not know how to answer?

(I think they sent a PM since some forums got accidently Blocked, preventing any post to those forums)

So thought I would post it here and see if someone else could answer,

now that they have been Unblocked again?

Note: I assume MG is Major-geeks website?

And I have Never had any problems downloading from there.

Why can we not down load from iobit? have down loaded iobit from MG. and got a very sick pc now.it killed the first uninstaller and copied it self to iobit & 20 other programs changed date& times /more if you would like too hear about it? i would like to download more on my friend and kids pc .so i can give them a licenses but don't want them to have to go to mg or cnet?

When were some of the forums blocked?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I'm not sure how long they were blocked but there were several blocked.

(I think it was all of the 'General forums' section)

I sent Enoskype a PM about it and he fixed it in the last 12 hours or so.

We have been making some changes to the General Forums and most probably General Forum Items section was closed for thread posting to members by mistake.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks to Toppack for the heads up!

BTW, I always prefer to give the links to MajorGeeks beeing one of the major mirror servers to IObit products, although sometimes the IObit's setup files are not the latest (contrary to what is written) there, most of the time they are first to upload IObit Setup files and personally I never had a problem with the downloaded files.

Cheers.

Archived