IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

E-Book

RandyCaron1

Good evening all,

I recently purchased Advanced System Care Pro 5, and as part of the purchase, I was informed of an E-Book for Windows Tweaking, and have not received an email or an attachment for the E-Book. How do I access this book, I am strongly interested in tweaking windows.

• 2 weeks later...
I just downloaded advanced systemcare 5 which came with an e book on tweaking windows but when i click on the link to download nothin happens,can anyone help please ?

???

I assume you are saying that there was a download link with the E-book.

If so, can you tell which website it is trying to download From?

Are you saying that when you tried to download it, from that internet site, the download did not complete?

Or are you saying that it would not Install, when you ran the .exe file, that was downloaded?

You can also download ASC-5 at majorgeeks.com

I think this is link to latest version:

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5927

BTW - If you are talking about 'Advanced System Tweaker' at Tweaking.com,

that is a completely Different software package,

and I know nothing about it.

• 2 months later...

How to cancel

:x After years of use, I am ready to cancel my ASC. I have sent messages to support only to have them unanswered. The longer I use my product..the worse things are getting.I too can't even get the free e book. I have sent emails to the address provided to cancel my purchase within the 30 days allowed only to find out the address provided has marked all mail as a spam and they are not getting any of it. How do I get my refund?

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

:x After years of use, I am ready to cancel my ASC. I have sent messages to support only to have them unanswered. The longer I use my product..the worse things are getting....

If you describe what problems you are having we might be able to help.

.....I too can't even get the free e book. I have sent emails to the address provided to cancel my purchase within the 30 days allowed only to find out the address provided has marked all mail as a spam and they are not getting any of it. How do I get my refund?

For help with the ebook and purchases please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived