IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Choice of installation folder

dc06

I would like to choose the folder (and drive) where I install ASC. I do that with most software (incl windows). One reason is to keep my directories clean. Another is because my C: is an SSD, and I install only windows there. How can I install ASC on drive D with my choice of folder? I will only get ASC prof if I can choose my folder.:-( Also, it is my right to decide where to put things on my computer.:? Does IObit intend to bring out a version that gives users their full rights? Why should a software house decide for me?:? Thanks for comments, advice, solutions. :smile:

Hello dc06,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

Yes. You can choose where to install the Advanced SystemCare. Please run the setup file. When you reach to the step as the attached picture, please click Browse to choose the folder where you would like to install ASC

Archived