IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cookies Google

scrd01

H All,

run my browser FF, with ghostery (google dissallowed), and my settings ask every time for cookies, i have noticed that every time i log on i have 7, but Iobit asks to allow others, these are google analytics and google custom search engine, i also get allow google safe browsing any where on the web

I dont mind denying them every time i come to the forum/web, But

Is there anyway i can keep them from not appearing after I have denied them

Roy

Also note that you are logged in on the first page but goto another section/sub forum and you are logged out

Hi Roy and All.

I am clueless here but am curious could it be the Google custom search box delivered at the top right of the forum GUI causing this to continue to pop up? (when you change threads, you are refreshing the page... thus refreshing the Google custom search box... stimulating this response)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived