IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Legitimacy of September Amazon offer.

S4ndv1p3r

Hi there, I have inspected the code of this page: http://www.iobit.com/purchase/sepoffer/ and it seems that it is possible to receive Amazon gift cards, however in practice I ran a testing Macro and out of 1000 clicks NONE gave an amazon card of: $50, 100 or 500:shock:, I managed to get 2,3 and 4 free licences but it seems like false advertising to me, OR very very poor odds! Could I have an explanation from IObit staff as to the answer to this question? At first I thought that it might track the IP address and give the same reward but once I received all IObit licences that killed my theory, have you guys only got like 10 cards or something? :?Please help! I love IObit and recommend it to my Clients but, this seems pretty unfair!:sad:

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

.....Could I have an explanation from IObit staff as to the answer to this question?.....

As stated in the thread FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first

Purpose of this forum

This forum is for the explanation of and assistance with IObit software

Please remember, the members and Administrators/Moderators of this forum are volunteers who would like to help if they can but they are not employees of IObit. Plus we all live in various places around the world so a reply might not come immediately.

If you have purchased the Pro version of IObit software then you are entitled to contact IObit Online Support for assistance

What we can't help with

We can't help with 'lost license codes'. You can get a copy of your license code sent to your email address @ IObit - Retrieve License

We can't help with a 'Refund request' To request a refund complete the IObit Support - Online Feedback form

For assistance with issues other than the use of the software have a look at the IObit Support FAQ first, if you can't find the answer in the FAQ then contact IObit Support

You can also send an email to support@iobit.com

The members of this forum don't have any specific knowledge of the specials on the IObit website except that they exist so we can't answer your question

Someone from IObit staff might drop in and answer your question but there is no guarantee that will happen.

You would be best to contact IObit directly by sending an email to support@iobit.com

All the best, woz of oz

Hi S4ndv1p3r,

Thank you for your interest in our promotion.

There are 2-3 customers who win the Amazon gift cards every day. We will publish the list of the customers who win the Amazon gift cards on IObit Facebook. You can check the result when the promotion is over.

If you want the gift cards, you need to try harder or be more lucky. :razz:

Archived