IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems upgrading to Advance SystemCare 5 pro

topekarp

I have purchased the pro version for Advance System care 5. When I turn on the laptop it starts the ASC and doesn't recognize that I have already entered the activation licence for the upgrade. It won't let me perform tasks necessary for improving this laptop.

Hi Topekarp

Welcome. Please explain where you downloaded ASC 5 from, as ASC 6 is the newest version available, and ASC5 wouldnot be offered by Iobit.

Edit: My apology TopeKarp, having checked further I see it is possible to download the older Version ASC 5 from the Iobit site. I am sure you have your own reason for wanting ASC 5 rather than the newer ASC 6.

In some instances you may get an incomplete install which can cause problems. Please uninstall and reinstall ASC and see if the Licence issue still remains.

I have purchased the pro version for Advance System care 5. When I turn on the laptop it starts the ASC and doesn't recognize that I have already entered the activation licence for the upgrade. It won't let me perform tasks necessary for improving this laptop.

Hi topecarp... welcome here:grin:!

Sometimes it is necessary to use the Copy/Paste function from the original Avangate email you received containing the license code. (inserting it into the proper area of "manage license")

Just typing it in sometimes will not work.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived