IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

It is time!

dv8cowboy

IObit has dominated so many areas of software and continue to develop new,and better software to make computers more user friendly...

It is time (past really) that IObit develops it's own proprietary Process Manager/Optimization Software like Process Lasso! I happen to hold a lifetime license+ two one year licenses for Pro I haven't yet used.

If any IObit developer,Admin,Support or any other Mod 'tester' is interested in pursuing this as a potential project,please feel free to PM or email me about a License (Pro only updates itself frequently (perhaps twice a week on average) but after the year is up it will continue to work as updated to the last.Just no more program updates after that... :wink:

-Cowboy

btw..Pro Lasso latest free version can be found at Major Geeks!

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thank you for your suggestion. It sounds a good idea. :-D

I will report it to our related programmers for consideration. I have not used the program that you mentioned, but it seems to be helpful.

Anyway, you are such a warmhearted guy who likes to share good things with others.:-D

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Thanks!

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thank you for your suggestion. It sounds a good idea. :-D

I will report it to our related programmers for consideration. I have not used the program that you mentioned, but it seems to be helpful.

Anyway, you are such a warmhearted guy who likes to share good things with others.:-D

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Anything I can do to support or help IObit I will do so.I feel that strongly about IObit's 'mission' that I can't but help as much as I can.

Just to be clear...I will give a one year license for Pro Lasso Pro for any project development by IObit. Glad to do so! :grin:

-Cowboy

Archived