IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Thread necromancy

sylriel

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask this. What is the general forum policy on posting in an old thread that is relevant to questions that I am also looking for answers to and bumping it?

Specifically, I am looking for a guide or list of definitions regarding optimization values. I have not found any answer in the manual, faq, or forum search.

However, I did find an older post that asked the same questions I have. It was never answered and I would like to restart the thread and ask for help in it.

Here is the post I am referring to.

Am I allowed to do this?

Thank you.

Hi sylriel, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Rather than bumping a thread, it is preferable that you open a new thread in the relevant section if the questions have not been answered.

It is preferable, because there is continual progress in the programs and the latest questions should concern the latest versions of the IObit program.

Unless it is not perceived as ranting, nagging, etc., a reply in an old thread is also acceptable as well even when questions have been answered.

Cheers.

Hi sylriel,

Welcome to IObit Forum!:-D

What enoskype said is definitely right. I also read your old post, it is not clearly enough to know your questions.

Please describe the issues more clearly with screenshots. Then, you can post your questions in the forum or send Email to support@iobit. All of us will be happy to help you.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Archived