IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

URGENT !!! Program not able to run after use IOBit's repair

fode

Hi, Please let me know if this is not the right thread to post for seeking help.

Last night I have upgraded to the latest ASC pro (follow instruction by clicking button). After the upgrade, I did a scan and IOBit reported there were thousands of issues, then I click the Repair button. I left the program running and went to bed.

This morning (Sunday), on the IOBit menu, there is an orange icon (all the rest of the icons are in blue) say's the fix will apply after reboot the system. So, I just restart the system (Windows 7 Ultimate).

After the system restart, there are three error windows appeared saying

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application." The application/program name was on the error windows title, eg. USB3monitor.exe, ASCTray.exe, Chrome.exe, etc.

Seems almost all programs that I have installed have this problem including Chrome, IE, which I am not able to let the IOBit support to login to take a look at the system.

Can someone help to let me know how to solve this problem ? I cannot even startup the IOBit program now. (The above error will appear).

I still can open explorer.exe, so I still can copy/paste files. I still can open Notepad.

Thanks

Hi fode,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please supply us the following details.

1) Please send us the related screenshots to show the error message that you got.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

2) Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived