IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Escaneamento do Registro não se completa / Scanning the registry is not complete

Rui Diógenes

My ASC is the PRO version 7.4 and a few days back here, to perform scanning, the item concerning the Registration, deep scan, it slows down when it reaches the range of 84% verified and not complete the scan of this item. Do I need to click SKIP to go to the next item to be scanned and then forward everything is very slow. I wonder what is happening with my ASC? How do I fix this? My OS is Windows 8.1.

O meu ASC é o de versão PRO 7.4 e de uns dias pra cá, ao realizar o escaneamento, no item referente ao Registro, verificação profunda, ele se torna lento quando atinge a faixa de 84% verificado e não completa o escaneamento deste item. É necessário que eu clique em PULAR para ir para o próximo item a ser escaneado e daí prá frente fica tudo muito lento. O que será que está acontecendo com o meu ASC? Como eu corrijo isso?

"My ASC is the PRO version 7.4 and a couple of days here, to perform the scanning, the item concerning the record, deep scan, it becomes slow when reaches 84% range checked and do not complete the scan of this item. It is necessary that I click on SKIP to go to the next item to be scanned and then forward everything is super slow. I wonder what is happening with my ASC? How do I correct this?"

Welcome to the Forum.

As per the Forum Rules -(Which you should read in order to avoid being banned) - all posts must be in English language.

Also, if you read through the Forum(s) you will find that Deep Cleaning of the Registry is only advised for experienced users with a very good understanding of the Registry.

I recommend that you disable Deep Clean in your ASC settings and then run the scan again. Please note that deep Scanning/Cleaning will take longer than normal scanning.

But when I realized scan the registry and this problem never happened. And it's not a deep cleaning that I realize, but the Scan registry entry when arriving at the 84% mark, appears in the display ASC being made a thorough check and then the check is slow and never out of place. But if I do this same check by the ASC tools, it usually happens, including making the necessary repairs. The problem is that in scanning the ASC itself happens the reported problem, which had never happened before (use the ASC 5 years ago).

Scannan, I did the procedure you advised me and the ASC continued working very slowly. I do not understand what happened for him to be so. In five years of use, he had never behaved as badly as now.

So it worked and did not hang and completed the scan???

The first time you do a scan/repair it can be slow as there may be a lot of junk in the registry and the registry may be large. Usually the following scans become faster as there is not as much work required from the program. Please try another scan and see if it is faster.

The scan is usually done in other topics, but the topic registry, when it reaches the mark of 84%, the scan does not evolve, and if I give a command to skip the registry scan, scan the rest of the other threads is very slow . The interesting thing is that I can scan the registry using the tools menu ASC. Only the ASC console itself is the problem happening failing to end the registry scan.

If the Deep Clean setting is disabled, I cannot think of any reason for this to be happening. I have never heard of the normal (No Deep Clean) Registry scan

hanging up. This is something that Iobit will need to look at.

Please send an email to support@iobit.com

Mark the email for the attention of Cicely and reference this thread in your email. It will be interesting to hear what is causing this issue.

Archived