Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not edit my own postings or delete them.FIX please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not edit my own postings or delete them.FIX please.

Can not edit my own postings or delete them.FIX please.

I just noticed this. I cannot edit my post as well. I'm using Chrome with the latest version. As soon as I hit on edit. There will be a small "Working" sign at the center at the top but then it does not. Plugin issue perhaps?

Comment

Hi Guys,

This is not specific to you, sometimes even I cannot reply or edit.
      Unfortunately this NEW forum is not working well and this version of vBulletin has too many bugs.

Try to use inPrivate mode, and clean the cache of the browser. Sometimes signing off and signing in again corrects the glitch.

IObit is working on it, but there may be a need for the update to version vBulletin 5.13.

Cheers.
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by rourkem View Post
        I just noticed this. I cannot edit my post as well. I'm using Chrome with the latest version. As soon as I hit on edit. There will be a small "Working" sign at the center at the top but then it does not. Plugin issue perhaps?
        Please read This topic as it may help solve your issue. The issue you describe is caused by an Iobit and or an Avangate cookie.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Nope none of the above for me i never have issues with cookies or malware or virus.It is V bulletin it self.I never like it to begin with.VB sites has too many bugs as is.

Comment

Hi Xcom46 and rourkem,

Sorry for any inconvenience. If enoskype's methods does not help, please try another browser. As enoskype and Scannan mentioned, the are some glitches in the new forum. And we are communicating with vBulletin to update our forum to vBulletin 5.1.3. Hope these glitches will be solved in the new version.

@All, if you find any other issues in our forum, please free to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit,
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
            X