IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can not edit my own postings or delete them.FIX please.

Xcom46

Hi Guys,

This is not specific to you, sometimes even I cannot reply or edit.

Unfortunately this NEW forum is not working well and this version of vBulletin has too many bugs.

Try to use inPrivate mode, and clean the cache of the browser. Sometimes signing off and signing in again corrects the glitch.

IObit is working on it, but there may be a need for the update to version vBulletin 5.13.

Cheers.

I just noticed this. I cannot edit my post as well. I'm using Chrome with the latest version. As soon as I hit on edit. There will be a small "Working" sign at the center at the top but then it does not. Plugin issue perhaps? 1.gif

Please read This topic as it may help solve your issue. The issue you describe is caused by an Iobit and or an Avangate cookie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Xcom46 and rourkem,

Sorry for any inconvenience. If enoskype's methods does not help, please try another browser. As enoskype and Scannan mentioned, the are some glitches in the new forum. And we are communicating with vBulletin to update our forum to vBulletin 5.1.3. Hope these glitches will be solved in the new version.

@All, if you find any other issues in our forum, please free to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit, :-)

Archived