IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just a heads up.

coRpSE

I just wanted to give a heads up, you guy may want to info your web developer that there seems to be what i am guessing without looking at the source code a CSS error. Upon registering, I saw this what you see in the attachment. I am guessing it is a CSS issues or there is not size attached to the input code. Could also be that the text wrapping is not working and could also be causing that.

This is seen on both Google Chrome and FireFox.

EDIT:

I also see that your forums here is saying that I have 2 post by the User Info on the left, (under my avatar, or lack of an avatar), I just registered and this is my first post, there is I am guessing a PHP match error giving a +1 to the total amount since I check and my profile was saying 1 post.

If you are wondering, I am a Dev for a CMS and I notice little things like this. Came to this forum for a completely unrelated topic from what i am posting here, but saw these and figured I would inform you guys so it can be fixed.

Hi Corpse,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have reported the issue mentioned in your attachment to our product team. Now it has been solved. You can check it now.

For the issue " PHP match error giving a +1 to the total amount", we will check it later.

Thanks again for your feedbacks to help us correct the error. :-)

Archived