IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Typo in HTML in the Announcement Webpage of IObit Uninstaller upgrade, Possibly...

Hi, Guys,

Have just made my first use of your IObit Uninstaller 4, and it seemed to go smoothly. Opening the IObit U4 GUI also caused a new tab to open in my Firefox browser, that announced the availability of an upgrade for the IObit Uninstaller. Firefox showed the URL as, http://www.iobit.com/en/update/uninstaller/, and that webpage also offered more info on the changes. This offer appears to be a hyperlink that is labelled (named), Click here to see a full list of changes. Firefox refused to open this link, however, so I cannot see what it is that you want me to buy. Firefox claims that the author misspelled the word, javascript, typing instead the following collection of letters: javasctipt. Am trying to be helpful - hey, if nobody ever tells you about it, it won't ever be fixed, right? Am hoping your folks can fix it, expeditiously, maybe even expialidocious-ly. Will see you tomorrow for this, if the good Lord's willing, and the creeks don't rise ...

Archived