IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Guerilla Tactics Follow Up or The Pen is Mightier than the Sword with more than 15 thousand Twitter Followers that will be Delighted to Hear how Iobit Treats Customers

KylieSabra

I am following up to my original post (see link below). Twenty-four hours have passed since I posted and I've received no word from anyone from Iobit, nor have they responded to my email. I am furious beyond words. Canceled my credit card, changing passwords--as I fear that representatives (or partners) of Iobit may have hacked my computer. I paid for my renewal (big mistake) and never received the activation code. And it appears that I am not going to. It appears they have taken my money and run. Do be sure to read the link below for details. I'm working on the blog post which will hit social media starting at 11:30am Sunday morning (Pacific Time), unless Iobit addresses this issue, sends my activation code or refunds my money. From what has happened in my dealings with this company, I am proactively preparing the blog. I'm not holding my breath for them to fix the issues.

Guerilla Sales Tactics Used When I Renewed - Still No Renewal Email Sent - IObit.Com Forums

The Iobit liaison for the forum is Cicely. She is off for the weekend and will probably not be able to answer your post until Monday.

You could send her a PM (Private Message) if you wish, to ensure she sees the post. Cicely is very helpful in these matters.

Hi KylieSabra,

Sorry for my late reply. As Scannan mentioned, I am offline at weekend. Thanks Scannan for explaining for me.:-)

I checked your order records with the Email registered in our forum, but sorry to tell you that we could not find any order.

Now please supply one or more of the following information for us by PM ( Private Message) to help you find the code:

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived