IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to Turn Off Emails from the Forums

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I asked a question on a forum over a year ago which has long ago been answered. Now I continue to get emails informing me of new posts on the forum which ae not relevant to my previous inquiry. How can I insubscribe from forum emails? I have clicked on the unsubscribe link multiple times, and my profile shows zero subscriptions. What else can I do to turn them off? I have resorted to reporting these emails as spam with my email provider. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hi Newby,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the situation you mentioned, I have checked your settings in our forum and disabled the settings that may send you Emails. Please check again to see whether you will receive the similar Emails again.

And you can log in your account to check your settings again.:-)

Guest Guest

Thanks, Cicely, but have received 3 more emails today. Which settings did you change -- I saw nothing different in my profile from what I had before.

Actually, I am just a novice who enjoys use of ASC Pro and can't really contribute to any discussion. Therefore, if we can't stop the emails, is it possible to just delete my profile?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Cicely, PLEASE HELP! I even changed the email address in my profile to my non-business address, and I continue to be inundated with emails from a non-related forum thread at my primary address. I have no subscriptions. I have turned off all notifiation settings I can find. PLEASE delete my profile entirely!

• 4 years later...