IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT/ASC RENEWALS

jfio

I am posting this on the forum because I cannot find any way to email IOBIT directly.

I received your request for a subscription renewal yesterday. Actually, I have been meaning to contact you for some time regarding your disturbing renewal practices. I paid for a one year subscription on Aug 4, 2014. Then on Dec 13, 2014 I was notified my renewal was due and I didn't think to question it and paid for another one year renewal ( although it turns out I had 8 more months left on my subscription). Then on Feb 5, 2015 I was asked for a renewal again and, in the midst of a health crisis I paid what you asked without remembering I had just paid one. So, in summation, I have one month left on my original subscription, then have another one year subscription for what I paid on Dec 13th and when that runs out in August of 2016 I have another year due me for what I paid on Feb 6th. So I shouldn't hear from you for a renewal again until August of 2017.

Sounds incredible doesn't it? Yet I have the payment confirmation emails for all of this

I am sure that this is caused by some mistake in your renewal process and would hate to think it is a scheme to deceive your subscribers which the appropriate agencies should know about. I have tried communicating with your subscription service Avangate, but they only have automated "no response" email servers. Using this Forum to let you and your customers know of this has become my only option.

Archived