IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Small text boxes when I open several Iobit products on my newly purchased laptop?

comp12

Hello,

?In mid September I bought new laptop, Asus UX305FA. No problems with installing Iobit products, no problems with running these, but the text in boxes is very small, like 6-7.5. I don't have same problems with other programs/boxes, only Iobit's ones.

Changing the size of the text in maintenance for monitor or changing resolution doesn't help.

I don't have this problem at my desktop PC (with same resolution (1920x1080) and didn't have this problem with my older Asus laptop, which however did run at lower resolution.

I would be grateful for explaining the problem.

I effect, if the two pc's are the same resolution and are both running the same OS and the same Iobit program, then logic would dictate that it must be a hardware incompatibility.

Which Iobit programmes are you running, as your profile only shows older versions ASC 6 Pro ASC 7 Beta.

You should try the latest version which is ASC 9 as there has been many improvements regarding fonts.

Did you update any drivers and if so what program did you use.

Scannan,

Sorry for not updating my profile.

Here are facts:

1. On my older laptop, recently upgraded to W10, with ASC 8, Driver Booster, Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag and Uninstaller, there was no issue with small text.

2. After transferring all to new laptop, the small text boxes appeared and the strange thing is, that only Iobit programs are affected with small text. Both my PC and new laptop run ASC 9, PC Pro version and laptop Free version as I have problems with license. Both run new W10 redwood update.

3. I only update drivers by Iobit's Driver Booster and if something shows up in Windows update.

On another forum I also heard other people having similar problem as me with Asus laptop, so maybe it's Asus fault.

comp12

The common denominator here is windows 1o. There have been many issues and MS have admitted there are issues, Iobit have done a lot of work to correct the font issue, Please update to the latest version of ASC 9 to see if the issue is sorted. You can get the latest version in the News & Updates section of the forum.

Archived