Very New Here to IOBIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very New Here to IOBIT

Hello guys! How's everyone? I started browsing because I really want to learn more about your site. It's actually interesting for a beginner like me. I hope, I would be able share new ideas too. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

You'll like it here. Cicely & enoskype are awesome and
    Scannan (excellent moderator) keeps me in-line .
    My suggestion (major malfunction) = always preview and proof read your posts and replies. There seems to be occasional issues with the edit button.
    Edward E Edwards Jr
    Edward, NC

Comment

Hi beatmarker
      Welcome to the Forum.

As Edward27821 said, I think you will like it here. It is a respectful forum and is dedicated to helping all users. We look forward to your posts/comments/suggestions and opinions.

With regard to the Editing issue..........please note that there is a time limit on editing. You must edit a post within one hour of posting, after that time interval, the edit facility is no longer available to the user, and edits to the post can only be performed by Forum Leaders. This is to avoid situations whereby a user could edit a post many hours or days later and alter the entire meaning of a discussion, rendering subsequent post(s) difficult to follow.
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi beatmarker,

Welcome to our forum.

As Scannan mentioned, if you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to post here.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X