Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION to All!

ATTENTION TO ALL,

Please note that Advanced System Care 1.0.0.2502 (PLEASE NOTICE THE SPELLING) has nothing to do with Advanced SystemCare from IObit

URL of fake ASC : http://www.advancedpctools.com/
    Contact address :
    asc@support-geeks.com

I hope IObit takes all the necessary actions for that fake program, as the users can be extremely confused.

All the best and cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Cicely

Please inform IObit Forum members about the latest communication / legal action about the concerned program ASAP!

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi Cicely,

I will bring that matter up until IObit responds!

Cheers

enoskype

Comment

Hi enoskype,

Sorry for my late reply.

As you mentioned Advanced System Care 1.0.0.2502 (PLEASE NOTICE THE SPELLING) has nothing to do with Advanced SystemCare from IObit. But it is really confusing. Currently, a few users of Advanced System Care wanted to get help from IObit. And we have told them the fact.

Thanks for your clarification here for IObit. It should be helpful for our users. We will pay attention to this issue and take appreciate actions when necessary.

Sincerely thanks again.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X