Have not received licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not received licence

Received email and dowload links but no licence. Tried to resend clicking the link on the page, won't resent.
    Got so fed up going round in circles that I tried to get a refund and I can't do that either as it needs my licence code, which of course I don't have.

Daft thing is it has that as a reason for refund in the drop down box but with out a code I can't move forward on that screen.

I've created a log in on here for any help as the website is useless

Hi Sharon Maitland, welcome to IObit Forum.

Please send a PM (Private message) to Cicely or e-mail to support@iobit.com to the attention of Cicely and explain the situation. You will get your code ASAP.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi Sharon Maitland,

Welcome to our forum.

Have you received your code now? Sorry to say that some users may met the same issue as you did for the server error. Now we have fixed the issue and resent the code our our customer. If you still have not received it, please get help from support@iobit.com as enoskype suggested.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X