IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Renewal

davpet

Hi All.

I am new to IOBIt and possibly considering now using some of the software. For now the articular one in question would IOBIT Uninstaller.

I have a question about their License Renewal system, simply if I choose not renew my license after a year would that mean that I am no longer able to use the software or that it becomes inoperable in anyway.

Or does license renewal simply mean access to updated versions of the software.

I have tried to look into this on the forums but as of yet not been able to find the answer.

Any further understanding on these matters would be appreciated.

With thanks

Hi davpet,

Welcome to our forum.

Well, our license code is valid in one year from the day you purchased. It means you need to renew your license code or buy a new license code to continue to run the Pro version. If you did not renew the code, you can still run the Free version. ( IObit Uninstaller Free).

Let us know if there is any further inquiry.:-)

Archived